Work With Us
Sole Motive is currently looking to fill the following roles:
- Port Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- 2 days per week
About Sole Motive
At Sole Motive we stand to share the benefits of making running and fitness lifetime achievable goals.
As leaders in the running and fitness space we are committed to helping others – through our engaging events, inspiring and award-winning content in Runner’s World, our dedicated run specialty CBD retail hub and e-commerce.
Runner’s World is looking for a well-rounded Digital Editor who will be creating and populating content for its website and social media platforms. The successful candidate will be an excellent storyteller and multi-tasker who can edit, create and populate content facing intense competition under constant deadline pressure. You have heaps of energy, ideas and enthusiasm for all things running, health and fitness, gear and tech and you’re on the forefront of new trends and approaches to digital content development.
In this role you will
- Write/edit and populate content for the brand’s website, mobile and social media platforms;
- Write compelling headlines and error-free copy;
- Ensure content is posted quickly and accurately;
- Liaise between internal teams (sales, marketing, editorial) and third party partners to create custom ad digital content;
- Work with publisher to ensure cross promotion of content across all platforms;
- Consistently contribute ideas to help grow the brands digital platforms
- Other duties as required.
In order to be successful you will have
- Digital editing experience;
- Strong editorial judgment;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign and basic video editing;
- Strong understanding of social media best practices;
- Flexibility to work at running events on weekends to facilitate social media/stories;
- Ability to work well in a multi-tasking environment with frequent interruptions, while paying close attention to details;
- Degree in Journalism or related field.
To apply please send your CV along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.