Content Digital Marketing Manager
About the business and the role
Sole Motive is an aggregator and innovator in the running and fitness lifestyle space, building on our history and success in publishing, events and retail. We're passionate about delighting our customers through engaging, fun and informative experiences and have a great opportunity for a talented digital content marketing specialist to join us.
In this role you will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to deliver high quality campaigns, content and new ideas that support brand strategies and campaigns.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Plan, manage and implement content calendars and marketing campaigns including SM, web, email, SEO and display advertising
- Create engaging content that focuses on a clear and consistent tone of voice for the organisation, leveraging across multiple digital platforms;
- Lead and drive ongoing improvements to digital content processes, including timeframes, work flows
- Copywriting for digital marketing campaigns
- Plan, create and manage social content across FB and Instagram (writing content, scheduling, images, video)
- Manage and work closely with creative, media and PR agencies
- Lead and manage monthly reporting including campaign insights, trends & analytics.
- Drive outreach programs and opportunities
- Collaborating on the development of content style guides, content and messaging and processes
- Community management and engagement.
- Collaborate with internal teams, agencies and other external partners.
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent
Skills and experience
- 4+ years experience in content marketing or editorial role
- Experience in paid campaign execution – particularly Adwords, Facebook, Instagram
- Experience producing content across multiple mediums: video, photography
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts
- Strong time and project management skills
- Strong focus on customer experience and satisfaction
- Experience building audiences with FB, Instagram and website
- Experience growing a consumer brand
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO
- Experience in Adobe CS, CMS and scheduling tools
- Passion for running, fitness and well-being
If you thrive on working within an energetic, fast paced environment and enjoy making a difference, please connect with us at email@example.com