Sole Motive Store
WE ARE STILL OPEN
Following the most recent COVID-19 update (Tue, 3 August) – we will be moving to online only from Thursday, 6 August. Don't forget to book in to get your in-store shoe fitting.
For those wanting a personalised shoe fitting you can also try our online virtual shoe fitting.
We will be open Tuesday 4 August and Wednesday 5 August from 11am - 4pm to deliver our personalised service to you. Stay strong, keep running.
Keeping the running community safe
We’ve implemented the following measures in-store to ensure we do our part to minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- Staff and customers are required to practice physical distancing (1.5m).
- We are only accepting cashless and contactless payments (cards and gift cards).
- Our store capacity is now limited to 10 people at once.
- We have implemented additional cleaning and sanitisation of high traffic areas including door handles, treadmills, eftpos machines and seating.
- We will clean and disinfect all touch surfaces between each shoe fitting customer.
- Staff are required to continue to wash hands regularly with sanitiser and after each customer.
- Customers trying on shoes will be asked to place try-on socks in the bin provided after use.
- Socks (as always) will be one use per customer.
Sole Motive Flagship Melbourne Store
Our Melbourne CBD Flagship store is your one-stop shop for all your running needs – whether it’s helping you look and feel your best, run in style and comfort, or for speciality gear that won’t let you down.
Located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD, we stock the best running brands for men and women.
Running Shoe Fitting and Gait Analysis
We believe buying running shoes should be a pleasurable and informative experience – that’s why we offer a comprehensive and stress free running shoe fitting consultation. This allows us to guide you towards choosing the correct shoe so you can focus on your training, reduce your injury risk, feel confident and perform at your very best.
Our fitting consultation takes into consideration your:
- running experience
- current footwear
- previous footwear
- training goals
- current or recent injuries
- current running volume
- expected running volume
- other activities/workouts you use your shoes for
Our experienced staff use the latest video gait assessment technology and industry know-how to help you find the best shoe for your running style and training needs.
Our podiatry service is temporaily on hold, the podiatry team will be returning shortly.
Donate your Shoes
Did you know that you can donate your old shoes in-store or at one of our events?
Through our partner Kids Off the Kerb, we will distribute old shoes to disadvantaged individuals in our local community and in developing countries. How good is that?!
Opening Hours and Location
Following the most recent COVID-19 update (Tue, 3 August) – we will be moving to online only from Thursday, 6 August. We will be open Tuesday 4 August and Wednesday 5 August from 11am - 4pm to deliver our personalised service to you.
|170 Queen Street||Monday||11AM- 4PM|
|Melbourne, VIC 3000||Tuesday||11AM- 4PM|
|Get directions >||Thursday||Online only|