Win a Run Club x Sole Motive Run Pack
With the recent launch of our new digital platform, we've teamed up with the team at Run Club to spread the love for running by giving you the chance to WIN a Run Club x Sole Motive gift pack including:
1 x $100 Sole Motive gift card
1 x 5 session run/pilates pack at Run Club
To enter the draw to WIN this run-derful pack all you have to do is:
Head to solemotive.com, make any purchase over $100, enter the code SMxRC at checkout, and you automatically go into the draw. Each purchase counts as 1 entry.
- The promoter is Sole Motive Pty Ltd, Unit C3 63-85 Turner Street, Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207, Australia.
- Entry is open to Victorian residents aged 18 years or spend over $100 online at solemotive.com before 11:59pm AEST 30 November 2020.
- Anyone directly connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details are as follows: submissions are made by spending over $100 on solemotive.com and using the code SMxRC at checkout.
- The competition will run from 16/10/2020 to 11:59pm AEST 30/11/2020 and the winner will be contacted on 2/12/2020. If they do not agree with the conditions a new winner will be selected and the process will be repeated.
- The winning entry will be selected at random by Sole Motive Pty Ltd. The winner will win a $100 Sole Motive online gift card and a 5 session run/pilates pack at Run Club.
- The prizes must be redeemed by 12/11/2020.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, natural disaster or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- The promoter will notify any changes to the competition to entrants as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified via email.
- After notification, winners must respond within one week of notification. If the winner fails to reply by the nominated date, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and its terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.