UGC ASICS Competition
Terms and Conditions – UGC Asics Competition
- The promoter is Sole Motive (ABN 95 410 987 091) whose registered office is atC3 63-85 Turner St, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207.
- Employees of Sole Motive or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Entry is open to entered and non entered participants (“eligible entrants”).It is the participants responsibility to ensure their video is uploaded correctly to one of the listed platforms.
How to Enter
- Entrants must share their story “why they are running Run Melbourne” and upload a video to one of the following social platforms: Instagram video, Instagram reel or TikTok. Entrants must tag @runmelbourne and @solemotive.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize of the winner can be at: http://www.solemotive.com/terms-and-conditions
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Duration of Promotion
- The entire Promotional period commences on Friday 04/06/21 and closes 11:59pm Friday 18/06/21 “the promotional period”.After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
Selection of Prize Winner
- The winner will be selected Monday 19/06/21 AEST on the premises of Sole Motive, C3 63-85 Turner St, Port Melbourne, Vic, Australia.
- The winner will win a $200 Asics voucher.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- There will be one winner selected for this competition.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and video in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [AUS] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.