As of Wednesday 28 October we are excited to announce that we are open.
Make sure you lock in your shoe fitting appointment with one of our in-store experts by clicking below.
Kyle, Ciara, Cassidy, Chris and Felix are ready to help you find the best fit.
We look forward to seeing all again and help you with all your running needs!
We’ve implemented the following measures in-store to ensure we do our part to minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- Staff and customers are required to practice physical distancing (1.5m).
- Staff and customer are required to wear a face mask at all times.
- We are only accepting cashless and contactless payments (cards and gift cards).
- Our store capacity is now limited to 10 people at once.
- We have implemented additional cleaning and sanitisation of high traffic areas including door handles, treadmills, eftpos machines and seating.
- We will clean and disinfect all touch surfaces between each shoe fitting customer.
- Staff are required to continue to wash hands regularly with sanitiser and after each customer.
- Customers trying on shoes will be asked to place try-on socks in the bin provided after use.
- Socks (as always) will be one use per customer.
- If you don’t feel well or you’ve been asked to quarantine, we ask that you please stay at home.
-Our podiatry service will return shortly. More info to come.
Our Melbourne CBD Flagship store is your one-stop shop for all your running needs – whether it’s helping you look and feel your best, run in style and comfort, or for speciality gear that won’t let you down.
Located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD, we stock the best running brands for men and women.
We believe buying running shoes should be a pleasurable and informative experience – that’s why we offer a comprehensive and stress free running shoe fitting consultation. This allows us to guide you towards choosing the correct shoe so you can focus on your training, reduce your injury risk, feel confident and perform at your very best.
Our fitting consultation takes into consideration your:
- Running experience
- Current footwear
- Previous footwear
- Training goals
- Current or recent injuries
- Current running volume
- Expected running volume
- Other activities/workouts you use your shoes for
Our experienced staff use the latest video gait assessment technology and industry know-how to help you find the best shoe for your running style and training needs.
Take your running to the next level with our new look Sole Motive website. A digital hub to help fuel your running passion.
New features such as Afterpay, filters, and advanced search will make your online shopping experience faster and easier.